* Countless weddings, memorials, corporate functions, golf tournaments, & parties;
* I am proud to be the official piper of the University of Hannibal for graduation and freshman convocation ceremonies since 2003;
* Washington University Freshman Convocation;
* Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville Freshman Convocation;
* Logan College of Chiropractic graduations;
* Worship services: All Saints Day, Reformation Sunday, St. Andrew’s Day;
* September 11 Memorials and Observances;
* The Honor Flight Network (volunteer);
* Visiting dignitaries from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere.
* Robert Burns events: The Tap Room, St. Louis St. Andrew Society, private parties;
* Pipe band competitions at Grades 3 & 4;
* * St. Louis Blues and St. Louis Cardinals festivities;
* The Boeing Company: Veteran's Day and Memorial Day services, aircraft rollout ceremonies;
* Any and all St. Patrick's Day events;
* HRH Prince Andrew's visit to St. Louis in 2003;
...the list goes on...
I have an ever-changing selection of light music (marches, strathspeys, reels, jigs, etc.) and piobaireachd, the classical music of the Highland pipe.
All of my tunes are event-appropriate.
I could listen all day...
I know it wasn't the coolest of days in St Louis (heat index of 106’), but being able to hear you play outside Lumen before our wedding was just awesome. My bride and I weren't able to come out and see you play because guests were arriving, but we were on the second floor with the window open enjoying your piping. I could sit and listen to your pipes all day long. Again, James, thank you very much for being a part of our special day. You sounded wonderful and when any of my friends or family inquire about needing a piper to play at a special occasion I know I will gladly recommend you.